Welcome to our weekly blog about DoF members.
We hope that these blogs will entertain you as well as help you in getting to know our members and DoF better.
We asked Ganni 15 standard questions from our
Meet the Member blog questionnaire
and then we gave chance to our members to ask 5 specific questions.
My name is Jurica, I'm 23 years old Croatian and I live in the small village next to the city Koprivnica (Known as Nettle town).
Koprivnica is famous for Renaissance festivals and a lot of stinging nettles! I work at a food company Podravka which is located in Koprivnica. Besides gaming I love gardening and taking care of my animals (Chickens, rabbits, ducks and alot of parrots) so ye I'm some kind of a farmer!
I joined DoF in November 2016.
Favorite Quote/Line: "Oh my Ganni" – Erminas
1. How and why did you join DoF? Soo I was playing in a lot of random teams which would disband after a single lose. I played against DoF alot of times and I loved how you were always friendly. So after my last team disbanded I decided that I will find something better something that would last longer. As I was playing in IG server Erminas asked me if I would like to join DoF. I knew most of you guys from our matches against each other and I played with Erminas in NC team so I immediately said yes and I quickly fell in love with DoF!
2. Favorite moment(s) in DoF? Was always fun when we would beat stronger team and then they would leave server as fast as they could or when we would win by a flag with one player left.
One of the thing that I really liked was when we had Competitive team and we would see our stats after every game we played.
I don't have favorite moment I just have great memories of playing fun scrims and enjoying Warband:
3. Favorite book? I'm not much of a book reader so I don't have one.
4. Favorite movies and tv shows? Uh I have lot of favorites so lets start! My favorite Movies are: The Mummy movies, James Bonds, Babe(1995), Jurassic Parks, The Naked Gun, Shawshank Redemption, Lord of the Ring, Hobbit, The Land Before Time, Shrek, Ong bak movies, O Brother, Where Art Thou. I watch alot of tv shows but this ones are my favorites: Spartacus, Rome, Punisher, The Walking Dead and The X-Files.
5. Favorite music? I like to listen Simon and Garfunkel, M83, MGTM, Empire of The Sun, Vampire Weekend, Of Monsters and Men, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons but I like only the Night Vision Album.
6. Favorite food and drink? My favorite food is tripe with bacon in tomato sauce and mashed potatoes, Lino lada (Similar to nutella but better!) and all kinds of potato chips, as for drink my favorite is Cedevita.
7. Favorite color? Green. I love green color on trees and grass.
8. Favorite time of the year? Summer. Love to be in shorts and without shirt.
9. Are you sport or esports fan and if so what are your favorite sports and teams? I love soccer and arm wrestling. My favorite soccer team is Inter but my brothers is Milan soo we always have fun watching Derby della Madonnina together.
10. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have maine coon cat named Tom, he's almost 1 year old now and he's getting bigger every day.
11. Place you would love to travel to? I would like to visit Italy. I had it in plan this year but sadly corona prevented me.
12. Most inspiring historical figure? Don't have one.
13. Favorite games? Warband, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Minecraft, Assassins Creed games, Crash Team racing, GTA SA and Tomb Raider games.
14. Describe your playing style? I'm very aggressive against the player that is not very confident but also I'm defensive when he knows what he is doing.
15. What will be your main class in Bannerlord? Infantry.
And now we will turn to the specific questions our members had for Ganni
16. Darin is curious Who is your favorite person from your own countries history? King Tomislav.
17. Berta asking If you were to change one thing in your life, what would it be? To travel more.
18. If you had the chance to change 3 things about the Balkans, what would those be, asks Phoenix? First one would be to stop this unnecessary hate between us, second thing is raising paycheck so more people would stay in their own countries and the third is to get rid of our corrupted governments.
19. Tom is wondering What would your perfect day be like? Probably building something with my father and brother until the nightfall and then at the night watch at the stars and enjoy the sound of crickets.
20. Berta would like to know What is your favourite, traditional Croatian tune (if any)? I'm not fan of Croatian music but these ones are decent: Ljubav se ne, Klinček stoji pod oblokom, Podravina ravna.
Bonus question by Berta: Is your brother going to play Bannerlord? Yes he will, but only DM mode when they release it.
Bonus question Tom: Do you like to cook? Either way name me what good food to eat when I go to Croatia because every time I end up only eating pizza and pasta. I don't know how to cook but I'm planning to learn it. You should try trippa (tripe or tripice), Blood sausage with pasta and sour cabbage, squids or you should ask for meat under "peka" its way of cooking it.
Thanks to Ganni for joining us in this week's edition of MMM blog. Was a great read!
Next week on the MMM we will our NA member joining us. It's Milllky
(I probably messed how many L's he uses in his name)!
So make sure to tune in for that blog interview next Monday
Thank you for reading this week's blog and we hope you enjoyed it!
If You were entertained while reading this blog please consider following us on Twitter, YouTube or Twitch. Or just sign up on our Site so that you can leave comments, likes and so much more! All the relevant links for these actions are above in the site's Header :)